Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#2 My sister



Today I am thankful for my sister Liz.

She and her husband Rey are missionaries in the mountains of central Mexico, which is a lonely place for a vivacious American girl! I am thankful for her eternal optimism, her tenacious spirit and her willingness to serve in a place that makes nearly every aspect of her life difficult.

I am thankful for our Saturday phone conversations.

I am thankful for our inside jokes.

I am thankful for her honesty and for her willingness to listen to my *humble* opinions.

I am thankful for the childhood memories we share.

I am thankful for her wisdom.

So thankful for my little sister, Liz!

1 comment:

  1. awww... sniff. thanks! i can't believe i am thing #2! wow... i am impressed. my heart actually skipped a beat when i saw your blog title. sigh. i am famous. :-P

    ReplyDelete