Friday, February 25, 2011

Will


My baby is a month old.

Unbelievable!

Will has been a seamless addition to our family...a sweet baby boy who sees no need to fuss or complain. From day one, he's slept well through the night (wakes up once to eat), and is usually content to just quietly observe the family commotion all around him.

I have felt a special bond with him. Maybe it's because he's our last baby, so I am really treasuring the smallest moments...his adorable little self is so easy to love!






3 comments:

  1. he is absolutely adorable Rachel! Time does fly with kids, I can't believe John is going to be 6 in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... delicious chubbiness...! he is so handsome!! can't wait to kiss you, will! :-D
    (in the last picture he looks like he has an Elvis Presley sideburn going on...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely see a little Collin in the works, especially in the first picture. He's going to change so much in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete