Sunday, June 13, 2010

Really?!!

Close-up of ring doughnut with icing and sprinkles with a bite missing from it

Ok, I overheard this unbelievable conversation today...

The scene: a man and slightly plump little girl (around the age of 3) sitting at a table eating donuts. The girl has simply eaten the frosting off the top of her donut and is sitting there. The man notices.

Man (angrily): "Don't eat that donut like a FAT person!!! Eat the whole thing!!!"

Girl: picks up her donut and begins to nibble at it.

Man (still angry): "I never want to see that again! There's very little nutrition in a donut, and when you just eat the frosting, you're not getting ANY of it(nutrition)!!!"

I wanted to bang my head against the wall.

6 comments:

  1. how do you spell "wacko"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! jeez. i hate scenarios like that. "like a fat person"? golly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...oh my. You seem to attract these people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, yes my diet plan said...only eat the dough of the donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to mention the sprinles :)

    ReplyDelete